In general, their role in building the development process is to build the building. He does this by taking charge of activities at the building’s construction site, translating designing, working drawings, schedules, and specifications into a physical structure.
The building has electrical, plumbing, and mechanical systems. They are also called MEP services for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing.
- Understand the HVAC system
- Understand the firefighting system
- Understand the fire alarm system
- Understand plumbing systems
Here is a comprehensive list of services that can be provided in the building.
- Firefighting systems
- Elevator and escalator
- HVAC systems services(heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems)
- Gas supply systems (such as heating and cooling in residential buildings or oxygen and nitrogen in hospitals)
- Compressed air systems used in industries
- Power supply
- Backup power (such as diesel generator)
- Emergency power (such as uninterrupted battery-powered power supply)
- Water supply
- Waste disposal
- Water recycling systems (these allow you to recycle water from your waste and reuse that water for lower-level applications such as flushing)
- Rainwater harvesting
- Storm drainage
Data based systems or low voltage systems
- Security systems
- Fire alarm systems
- Building management system
- Public address system
- Cable TV systems
- Data networks
- Voice networks
The most common services provided by an architect
Chelsea Builders with existing architecture and makes the best use of the building materials and supplies available in the UK. Chelsea Builders will provide all the equipment and remove all the debris you want for the job. Chelsea Builders uses fully qualified and experienced tradesmen to carry out all work on projects and is a fully qualified Building Quality Mark member.